14 May Our St Agnes Parish Guidebook – right on your phone!
For a number of years, the St Agnes Parish Chamber of Commerce created an annual Guidebook to the Parish – for visitors to understand exactly what we have to offer in our fantastic community!
Last year as we readied ourselves for the annual printing of 15,000 copies, we found ourselves facing as a business and local community something that would really test us. And how the last year has tested us all! But as with many of our member businesses and our local community, we’ve adapted to “the new normal” and taken our fantastic St Agnes Parish Guidebook online.
Our online Guidebook App offers you all the information you need for your stay in the Parish. You can find local businesses, car parks, amenities and landmarks, as well as directions powered by Google Maps.
Our Guidebook includes:
· Pubs, restaurants, takeaways and cafes
· Places to stay – everywhere from campsites to country hotels
· Local shops – delis, bakeries, butchers, artist studios and gift shops
· Activities within the Parish and places to visit
· Bus timetable links, tide times, taxis and surf reports
· Beaches in the Parish – access, parking and dog restrictions
So if you’d like our handy app on your phone while you stay, or would like to use it to plan your holiday, you can access it here! You can either access it via the website, or it gives you the option to download a ‘copy’ of the guidebook to your phone.
So you don’t have to faff about looking for it on Apple Store or Play, and you can always access the full copy offline – which is handy when you are in Cornwall!